Conference, congress and seminar rooms to hire in Paris (14th district)
Foyer Saint Jean Eudes has conference, congress and seminar rooms that can host up to 50 people. Close to Montparnasse and Austerlitz train stations and very close to RER B and metro stations (line 6), it offers a quiet environment conducive to work, reflection and exchanges.
The hosting capacity varies according to the rooms :
- 5 to 8 people (1 room)
- 5 to 20 people (1 room)
- 5 to 50 people (2 rooms)
What are the advantages of organising a seminar or a congress at Foyer Saint Jean Eudes ?
- Flexible layout, and spacious rooms (for the largest)
- tate-of-the art business facilities
- Competitive rental prices for Paris
- Possibility to rent for a day, half a day or an evening
- Accomodation available on-site, including for groups
- Catering service on request
- Access to a private terrace and garden for pleasant breaks
Book your next seminar or congress in Foyer Saint Jean Eudes
No matter what type of group you are, we welcome you 7 days a week, from 8 am to 10pm. Whether you are an association, a company or other organisations, we provide you with the best facilities to make your event a success. We offer you quiet surroundings for the best working conditions.
When break time comes, you can take advantage of our terrace or garden to re-energise.
To allow you to concentrate on your event only, we provide you with catering service for peace of mind. It is also possible to book one or more nights in our guest rooms.
Live your next conference, congress or seminar, to the full, in Paris in Foyer Saint-Jean-Eudes.